News
Skybuilder Blog is Live
Posted by Carol Andrews on 26 December 2014 04:34 PM

Good news!

Our dev team is hard at work, making many updates and changes to Skybuilder on a daily basis to keep you at the forefront of mobile. Some things are necessary to keep you in compliance with the myriad changes that happen in the app stores, and are quietly implemented with no need for an announcement. At other times, we have made major changes in a module -- or have added a new feature that you should be aware of.

In the past we've tried various methods of keeping you updated. However, some still do not get the news and the help desk gets inundated with tickets sometimes weeks or months after an upgrade or other changes take place.

So, to make it easy for everyone to keep up with Skybuilder Upgrades and Other Announcements, we've added a blog.

Just visit the blog and you will never again miss an important Skybuilder event!

Comments (10)
Norm Rowe
02 January 2015 06:45 PM
I cant see your price plans
Carol Andrews
05 January 2015 04:32 PM
Neil Bentley
18 January 2015 05:34 AM
If by signing up to Skybuilder is it possible to buy into ASOptimizer? regards, Neil.
Carol Andrews
20 January 2015 09:19 PM
Yes. Just ask Anna in the Accounting department for the link to purchase.
Scott Swanson
19 January 2015 12:52 PM
Hi Carol,

My name is Scott Swanson and I was looking to purchase a license to Skybuilder and wanted to know if the research tool ASOptimizer that I saw demonstrated in (Create a Consistent Income Stream With Niche Apps demo) is included with a Skybuilder license or is there and extra cost to use this tool? I have looked at the features lists in the different levels of Skybuilder and have not seen it listed as a feature.

Also if you buy a monthly license is the monthly cost of the license automatically charged to your credit card account or do you need to buy a new license each month? I have read the terms of use and it explains that you can ask for a refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with Skybuilder but it doesn't mention anything about a automatic recurring monthly charge for for the a Skybuilder monthly license? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Scott Swanson

Carol Andrews
20 January 2015 09:21 PM
Hi Scott,

Please open a support ticket and we will get back with you with complete details.
Eve
20 January 2015 10:37 AM
Hi I'm completely new to app building. I apprehensive as my background is completely unrelated but I'm willing to learn as I go along.
Is there any one like me on this forum as I'm unsure how much support I can hope to get to help me launch my campaigns and hopefully start to make some money
Carol Andrews
20 January 2015 09:23 PM
Hi Eve

We have extensive training materials ... and a support desk with knowledgable staff who are ready, willing and able to assist you. Just open a ticket with any questions or concerns and someone will get back with you.
Ernie Pehi
23 January 2015 05:30 AM
Hi Carol just relating to Scott Swansons question as above.. I've just registered in the monthly plan.. Are you able to forward to me complete details also... Or do have to open a support process also...
Also I'm like Eve .. So new at this I'm pretty excited not knowing where and what I'm doing but I'm hoping for good times ...
Carol Andrews
23 January 2015 02:14 PM
Yes, Ernie. All support is done via the support desk.
Post a new comment